VRS is great, always a pleasure to work with. The jobs selected are highly competitive, and it is helpful to have a dedicated team there to help get me noticed.
Thanks Jennifer! I got the job!
I have been wanting to send you a thank you note for your role in introducing me to Mr. Larsen, this a dream position! I’ll work very hard to make you proud 🙂
Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me this afternoon. Interviews can be stressful, so I thank you for making this process so pleasant.
Jennifer Celaya, Founder
Virtual Recruiting Services
700 Van Ness Ave
Fresno, CA 93721
- How to Attract Top Talent to Your Marketing DepartmentOctober 12, 2018 - 11:20 pm
- Why Partnering with Talent Acquisition Advisors is Key in Hiring the Best EmployeesSeptember 26, 2018 - 8:09 am
- Is your Hiring Process Hurting Your Business?June 13, 2018 - 9:14 pm
- Using a Recruiting Agency Can Save Your Company Time, Money, and HeadachesSeptember 13, 2017 - 10:49 am
- How to Recruit the Currently EmployedJuly 3, 2017 - 8:00 am